Thursday, September 09, 2010

Homeopathy at OK Corral

We visited Phil & Laura in their new den in Whitechapel last night. Highlight of the evening was Phil's amazing savoury pastry slices, but I also got to try out Red Dead Redemption. (Aside: why has my son got a PS3 and a huge telly when I have neither of these good things??) It must have been difficult for Phil watching my incompetent attempts to walk into a saloon without getting shot. But I have to say I was disappointed by the importance of herb-gathering in the game.

Herb-gathering??!

I don't believe I ever saw John Wayne gathering herbs. Did you?

1 comment:

Phil said...

Herb gathering is of little importance in the game, we just gave it too much time in our discussion of the game. Shooting people, and animals, is much much more important.