Thursday, November 01, 2001

Thursday nimrod sessions?

A few of you may be wondering what has happened to the Thursday sessions at my place. Well, I'm afraid November is stacking up to be a pretty busy month for me. A major project at work that I'm heavily involved in is going live on 20th November. This will involve a fair few broken nights between now and then. And the choral society's concert is only a few weeks away, with extra rehearsals to fit in. I'm also running a Divorce Recovery group at my home during the next few weeks. And I have to start preparing for my Nepal trip in December. So all this adds up to a fair bit of extra pressure on my time, so gaming sessions, especially mid-week, will have to give for a while. But once I'm back from Nepal I'll attempt to get the routine started again.

Promise.

No comments: