Friday, April 15, 2005


I have finally posted a photo gallery of Phil's 21st birthday, which took place last weekend. It was a great time, and I really enjoyed the company of the guests (from left to right): Jo, Nimmo, Will, Famous Jon, Kez, Tom, Gaz, and Ruth. I gamely tried to keep up with them, and I matched beer for beer and bet for bet all through the BBQ and the poker game, but by the time we got to the William Cobbett I only had energy left for one pint before I crawled home in a daze - the rest of them kept going till about 3am, finding after hours drinking facilities at the Art College apparently. Amazing stamina these youngsters have......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the photos!

That art college was a life saver. Had we not found out about it we might of ended up back at yours disturbing your sleep. Having said that we probably did when we eventually made it back...

Peter said...

I guess the art college helped you get past the noisy stage of drunkennness to the half-dead stage, so it probably did benefit my sleep.