Tuesday, April 15, 2003

So why all these posts about alternative worship? Isn't this supposed to be a games weblog? Well yes, but this blogger is also a Christian - although you might not guess this from watching me play Escape from Atlantis say. And one of the things that keeps me interested in my blog is that it's a fruitful way of making notes to myself, tagging things that occur to me during the day to follow up later. I've been dissatisfied with some aspects of my Christian experience for years, especially church life and Sunday worship, so when I became aware of this alternative worship movement for the first time today, I had to put down some markers to myself that this is something I need to investigate. I found it by a serendipitous route - Caterina pointed me to Jordon Cooper who is involved with Worship Freehouse which tapped me into the loop....

No comments: